07 October, 2008

A Perfect Website for DIY Inspiration

We blogged recently on some of the wonderful Martha Stewart’s DIY projects, that was the start of the DIY frenzy- admittedly nothing has been created in the real world, yet, but in our virtual world we have saved lots and lots of great ideas to try! Now is the perfect time to start practicing with these ventures now the nights are starting to draw in- what better way to spend the evening than cosying up with a glass of red wine and a pile of ribbons/crepe paper/glue… surely that is not just our idea of a great time! Visit this website for masses of absolutely fab ideas www.oneprettything.com

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks so much for the mention! What a gorgeous blog, I'm honored to be part of it! So many crafty ideas and inspiring pictures...I'll be adding this site to my reader so I don't miss a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice blog. I just recently started my own blog (still learning) and now I'm finding my way around in BLOGWORLD to look out for some interesting blogs.
    I am a graphic designer and I create one-of-a-kind, custom wedding invitations, etc... Feel free to leave a comment in one of my posts and tell me what you think of the designs. I look forward to hear from you. Bye!

    ReplyDelete